[NTG-context] follow up

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 1 14:56:28 CEST 2019

Hi,

We have worked furiously all day kicking-out extra code, and are pleased
to present a lean-and-mean version of luatex with your favorite ConTeXt.
Same good taste but only half the calories and a new name: luametatex
and ConTeXt LMTX. No more Mk-whatever, no more dependencies for we can
now stand on our own. Of course, good-old luatex and MkIV (as well as
MkII) will continue to coexist and be maintained. However, now you will
be able to run ConTeXt lmtx on your smart thermostat or on your
refrigerator for the Internet of Things - the dawn of a new era!

Stay tuned,

Alan and Hans