[NTG-context] Question to floating figure and grid

Tomas Hala tomas.hala at mendelu.cz
Fri Mar 22 18:56:20 CET 2019

Hi all,

the following code worked in TL2017 but in TL2018 the unwanted vertical
space appears before the 2nd knuth.tex. I do not know how to supress it.

I also do not know how to deal with the distance between the text and the
figure, I guessed that is controled by leftmargindistance but it makes
nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Best wishes,

Tomáš

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\setuplayout[grid=yes]
\starttext

\def\myfig#1#2#3#4{
\startplacefigure[location={right,none}]
  \setupfloat[roffset=0cc]  % leftmargindistance=2cm
  \startfloatcombination[1*1]
    \setupfloatcaption[align=middle]
    \placefigure[][#1]{#2}{\externalfigure[#3][#4]}
  \stopfloatcombination
\stopplacefigure}

\input knuth

\myfig{fig1}{This is FIG1}{any.jpg}{scale=250}
\input knuth

\input knuth

\stoptext