[NTG-context] Bibliography: I think module [aps] is rendering incorrectly the electronic category and others too

Tomas Badan tbadan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 17:16:04 CET 2019

Looking at context documentations and source code, it says that for
electronic category we have:
* Required fields: title
* Optional fields: address, author, howpublished, month, note,
organization, url, year, doi

So, when I run this simple code:

    \startbuffer[example]
    @ELECTRONIC {example,
        title = "One title",
        url = "http://www.example.org",
    }
    \stopbuffer

    \usebtxdefinitions[aps]

    \definebtxdataset[basic]
    \usebtxdataset[basic][example.buffer]
    \definebtxrendering
        [basic]
        [aps]
        [dataset=basic]

    \setupbtx[dataset=basic]
    \nocite[example]

    \starttext
    \placelistofpublications[basic]
    \stoptext

I've got an output that is similar with:

    [1] , One title, http://www.example.org (unpublished)

which seems incorrect to me (author should not be rendered, and I was
expecting year not to be accounted for too). Am I doing something
wrong?

Thanks in advance
Tomás

PS. Original question was posted here: