[NTG-context] Small pages and large framed texts

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 22:31:29 CET 2019

Willi Egger schrieb am 20.03.19 um 22:11:
> It’s me again…
>
> I appears that I was not clear enough, though I am happy about the possibility of using textbackground.
>
> What I must do is to prepare a list of ConTeXt commands on a very small page. So the specific question is, how I can influence the \placelistofsorts[texcommand] in such a way, that the framed pieces break over the page.

\usemodule [setups]

\setuppapersize [A6] [A6]

\setupbodyfont [pagella,9pt]

\definetextbackground
   [SetupsParameter]
   [before=\blank,
    after=\blank,
    topoffset=10pt,
    leftoffset=10pt,
    location=paragraph,
    frame=on]

\startsetups [xml:setups:start]
   \starttextbackground [SetupsParameter]
\stopsetups

\startsetups [xml:setups:stop]
   \stoptextbackground
\stopsetups

\starttext

\startsection[title={Short Version of the Command}]

   \cmdshortsetup [setupframed]
   \cmdshortsetup [setupinteraction]

\stopsection

\startsection[title={\TEX-commands}]