[NTG-context] sorttype option not recognized in setupbtxrendering

Romain Diss romain.diss at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 19 22:51:02 CET 2019

Hi,

> It seems that the 'sorttype' option is not recognized in
> '\setupbtxrendering'. I tried all the different values (page 25 in
> mkiv-publications.pdf) but nothing changes. The log files suggests that
> the option is not read correctly.
I just find a way to make the 'sorttype' option work. If I first define a
named rendering with '\definebtxrendering', the 'sorttype' is correctly
read... Don't know why it doesn't work with the default rendering.

> % test-biblio.tex
> \usebtxdataset[biblio.bib]
\definebtxrendering[example]
\setupbtxrendering[example][sorttype=index]

> \startdocument
>     \startchapter[title=First chapter]
>         \input ward \cite[ward,knuth]\blank
         \placelistofpublications[example]