[NTG-context] Background under bibliography (like in mkiv-publications.pdf)

Romain Diss romain.diss at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 18 16:03:28 CET 2019

Le 13/03/2019, Aditya Mahajan a �crit
> > Is there a simple way to split a large \startframedtext environment over
> > multiple pages. It doesn't work out of the box and I didn't find any
> > option make it work in the wiki nor in the documentation I read.
>
> Use backgrounds or textbackgrounds.
Thank you but I still can't achieve what I want to do whith this
command.

I try to make something similar to the frames in the
"mkiv-publications.pdf" manual (page 6 or 22 for a bibliography for
examples).
I suppose Hans Hagen made use of metafun to do it but I encounter some
problems with 'textbackgrounds'.

In this minimal example, the frame doesn't appear (or if i set
[frame=on,leftframe=off] all the frame is rendered) and the left and
right offsets are not took into account.

% test-bcknd.tex
\usebtxdataset[biblio.bib]

\setupbtxrendering
    [before={\startbiblio},
    after={\stopbiblio}]

% Arri�re-plan biblio
\definetextbackground[biblio]
    [location=paragraph,
    background=color,
    backgroundcolor=green,
    %backgroundoffset=2em,
    leftoffset=1em,
    rightoffset=1em,
    topoffset=1.5em,
    bottomoffset=1em,
    frame=off,
    leftframe=on,
    rulethickness=.1em,
    framecolor=red]

\startdocument
    \startchapter[title=A chapter]
        \input knuth \cite[knuth]\blank
        \input ward \cite[ward]\blank
        \placelistofpublications[criterium=chapter]
    \stopchapter

\stopdocument
% end

% biblio.bib