[NTG-context] Blogging about ConTeXt at Hostsharing

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Fri Mar 15 21:25:27 CET 2019

Hi juh,

thank you for this blog post - I was just writing part of the same contents for my book and am planning to write about designing stationery etc. for business or community/club use.

(And since my cohousing community is planning to move our server, hostsharing is an interesting candidate.)

Grüßlinge, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net