[NTG-context] Fwd: IBM Wordcloud with the Filter Module

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Thu Mar 14 16:32:37 CET 2019

On Thu, 14 Mar 2019, Jeroen wrote:

> I am able to run R, asymptote, graphviz, octave, openscad, python and
> freecad all on the filter module without problems. The same problem as I
> have with wordcloud I have with maxima and geogebra. \traceexternalfilters
> isnt giving me a lot. I have tried the following sample1.bat batch file and
> it seems to create the wc file from the sample text file that comes with
> wordcloud
>
> java
>
> -jar /context/wordcloud/ibm-word-cloud.jar
>
> -c /context/wordcloud/examples/configuration.txt
>
> -w 800
>
> -h 600
>
> < /context/wordcloud/examples/hamlet.txt >
>
> /context/documents/sample1.png

Can you attach your test file and the log file? The email program is
creating line breaks and I am not sure whether that is there in the
original file or not.

The only other thing that I can think of is that some executables are not
in the path when you are running context (depends a bit on the OS and how
context is being run)

Aditya