[NTG-context] Fwd: IBM Wordcloud with the Filter Module

Jeroen contextntg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 15:08:06 CET 2019

I am able to run R, asymptote, graphviz, octave, openscad, python and
freecad all on the filter module without problems. The same problem as I
have with wordcloud I have with maxima and geogebra. \traceexternalfilters
isnt giving me a lot. I have tried the following sample1.bat batch file and
it seems to create the wc file from the sample text file that comes with
wordcloud

java

-jar /context/wordcloud/ibm-word-cloud.jar

-c /context/wordcloud/examples/configuration.txt

-w 800

-h 600

< /context/wordcloud/examples/hamlet.txt >

/context/documents/sample1.png