[NTG-context] expansion inside PDF annotations

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Thu Mar 7 17:57:43 CET 2019

> Pablo Rodriguez schrieb am 05.03.19 um 17:44:
>> [...]
>>      \attachment
>>          [http://pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/xtables-mkiv.pdf]
>>          [author={Attached on \currentdate},
>>           title={Attached on \currentdate}]
>>
>> How can I get \currentdate expanded in the PDF annotation?
>
> Can you try \rawdate[] (the argument is mandatory).

Many thanks for your reply, Wolfgang.

This works fine, but I’m afraid this is a workaround (I mean, I cannot
even add the the \currentime [not to mention other commands]).

Full expansion would be extremely useful with all features that are
enabled by \setupinteraction.

I reported this issue before:
https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2017/089035.html.

Sorry, I don’t know whether this is real full expansion or prerolling.
This is the way Hans names both directives for bookmarks and PDF
document information:

    \enabledirectives[interaction.identity.preroll]
    \enabledirectives[references.bookmarks.preroll]

In any case, I think there is a good use for commands inside interactive
contents in ConTeXt.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--