[NTG-context] xtables rowspan

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Tue Mar 5 10:57:32 CET 2019

	Felipe,

On Mon, Mar 04, 2019 at 12:19:02PM -0600, Felipe de Jesús Molina Bravo wrote:
> I don't know what is happening, but i don't receive emails from de list
> ...only i receive the "Digest" emails.

  That’s a setting that you can change yourself: https://mailman.ntg.nl/mailman/options/ntg-context
-- you will need your list password, which you can have sent to you if
you lost it.  Once you’re logged in, look for “Your ntg-context
Subscription Options”, then “Set Digest Mode”.  It needs to be Off.
Don’t forget to save by clicking “Submit My Changes” at the very bottom.

	Best,

		Arthur