[NTG-context] (huge thanks) attaching files from links

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 22:33:39 CET 2019

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 10:09 PM Pablo Rodriguez <oinos at gmx.es> wrote:

> PS: I wonder whether ConTeXt/LuaTeX might do my laundry, the dishes,
> home cleaning or cooking... 😊.

Yes ---  it's called IoT

https://meeting.contextgarden.net/2018/abstracts.shtml

ConTeXt: unexpected usage
Hans Hagen
The development of ConTeXt (with LuaTeX) is a continuous process and is
driven by user demands, changes in the ecosystem, like fonts, but also by
personal needs. Because we’re not talking of macros alone but also of a
rather large library of Lua code, I can also run applications on top of
LuaTeX with ConTeXt supporting them one way or another. In this talk I will
discuss how I abuse the system in domotica.

--
luigi