[NTG-context] LuaTex on Windows PCs

Nigel King nigel at nigelking.me.uk
Mon Mar 4 16:58:07 CET 2019

Hi All,
I have been using ConTeXt on Macs for >20 years. Having written a particular piece of code for others to operate who have PCs, I am now stuck.

I upgraded to LuaTeX some time ago as recommended on this list.

IT do not seem to be able to install a working version of LuaTeX on PCs. I have directed them to ConTeXt Garden but they have had no luck.

Do any of you have guaranteed pointers to a simple installation on PCs? Simple editing and creating (from ConTeXt) the PDFs is all that is required.

Thanks
—
Nigel
nigel at nigelking.me.uk