[NTG-context] TeX Live 2019: attempt to call a nil value (upvalue 'isfile')

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 08:15:57 CET 2019

On Fri, 1 Mar 2019 at 07:39, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Mar 2019 at 00:14, Henri Menke wrote:
> >
> > Dear list,
> >
> > I just installed TeX Live 2019 pretest and running context --make fails with
> ,
> The latest ConTeXt has just been included yesterday and should be
> available since today (some time after the usual nightly update cca. 5
> hours ago + delays to finish the build and sync the mirrors).
>
> So please retry.

Here's my attempt of compiling
doc/context/sources/general/manuals/luatex/luatex.tex

fonts           > defining > font with asked name 'dejavusansmono' is
not found using lookup 'name'
fonts           > defining > unknown font 'dejavusansmono', loading aborted
fonts           > defining > unable to define 'dejavusansmono' as
'dejavu-10pt-tt-tf-0--0'
! error:  (linebreak): invalid list tail, probably missing
gluemtx-context     | fatal error: return code: 1

The first hint is that we should probably include more font
dependencies in ConTeXt scheme. I can take care of that if you have
further suggestions (other than dejavu).

I didn't check what the actual error could be (no time now).

I used darwinlegacy binaries.

Mojca