[NTG-context] Distance between two Columns

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 18:26:53 CET 2019

Ursula Hermann schrieb am 28.02.19 um 11:43:
> Dear List!
>
> I have the following example. I would like to have two columns that are
> in the distance small. So I have tried:
>
> \setuppapersize[A5]
>
> \startcolumns
>
> \defineframed
>
>     [tightframed][width=5cm,width.1\textwidth,align=right]
>
> \tightframed{Small}
>
> \column
>
> \tightframed{A really really long line that is split at 5cm}
>
> If I take the example with only \tightframed, without the columns, I
> have the small distance, but I would like to have a left and right
> column with small distance.

Are you looking for something like the examples below?

\setupcombination
   [location=top,
    distance=\spaceamount]

\starttext

\startcombination[2*1]
	{\framed[width=5cm,align=flushleft]{Small}}{}
	{\framed[width=5cm,align=flushleft]{A really really long line that is
split at 5cm}}{}
\stopcombination

\blank

\placesidebyside
	{\framed[width=5cm,align=flushleft]{Small}}
	{\framed[width=5cm,align=flushleft]{A really really long line that is
split at 5cm}}

\blank

\bTABLE[width=5cm,align=flushleft,columndistance=\spaceamount]
   \bTR
     \bTD Small \eTD
     \bTD A really really long line that is split at 5cm \eTD
   \eTR
\eTABLE

\stoptext

Wolfgang