[NTG-context] Output problem with nodes.toutf utility function (latest beta 02.26.2019)

Joseph Canedo josephcanedo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 17:53:01 CET 2019

Dear list,

I use lua function nodes.toutf to print text being typeset in log output for debugging purposes etc… and I noticed output is now different for some characters/glyphs.
I use EB Garamond font, which might explain.

Before, for example output was :

user            > margin > margin box text Thareh.

Now it is :

user            > margin > margin box text 󰀙areh.

The « Th » was replaced by some 󰀙 placeholder perhaps for unknown character?

Please note that typeset text is not impacted, it seems correct.

Joseph