[NTG-context] Footnotes being broken over two pages

Lars axteffekt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 01:04:25 CET 2019

Hi there,

I've stumbled upon some behaviour that looks like a bug to me. Sometimes
longer footnotes are being broken over two pages. Please see the
attached picture:

As you can see the last footnote on p. 6 is being continued on p. 7. I
don't think it's a problem of too many footnote lines on one page as on
p. 17 there are more lines and the breaking is in order.

The code for all links that I create like this is:

\define\NytAsimov{
\goto{
\hyphenatedurl{
https://www.nytimes.com/1992/04/12/business/technology-a-celebration-of-isaac-asimov.html}}
[url(https://www.nytimes.com/1992/04/12/business/technology-a-celebration-of-isaac-asimov.html)]
(Abrufdatum 12.12.2018)}

The line breaking I only did for readability. In my source all those
definitions are in single lines. Does anyone have an idea why this is
happening? If you need anything just let me know please.

Thanks in advance, Lars.