[NTG-context] Latest changes in some size registers

Martin Bruchanov bruxy at regnet.cz
Mon Feb 25 17:39:08 CET 2019

I have just done some manual  changes to solve this:

  before={\blank[1*small]} to  before={\blank[-5pt]},%

Btw, is there any way to display values of these visual attributes when
I need to debug "setupsection" setting?

(I am usually changing a lot of stuff and comparing it with Wiki and
output, but it is quite lame approach.)

Regards,

BruXy