[NTG-context] cross references to chapters in a book

Robert Zydenbos context at zydenbos.net
Fri Feb 22 22:13:46 CET 2019

Still nicer would be the following, but I do not know whether this is technically possible –

I have the following text:

% start of example: in chapter 4, pp. 38, I have
\subject [wild-stuff]{Wild stuff}
Now comes a lot of weird stuff which I want to refer to later.
…
% end of stuff in one chapter

% in another chapter:
As we already saw in \in{chapter}[wild-stuff], on p.~\at[wild-stuff]
% that was in the other chapter
% end of example

and the result would be: “As we already saw in chapter 4, on p.~38”…

Can such a thing be done?

Robert