[NTG-context] \setupmathematics with stylealternative not working

Henri Menke henrimenke at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 09:24:00 CET 2019

I can confirm.  My workaround which predates the stylealternative
mechanism also stopped working, so there must be an issue on the level
of font feature selection.

\definefontfeature [math-text]         [math-text]         [ss04=yes]
\definefontfeature [math-script]       [math-script]       [ss04=yes]
\definefontfeature [math-scriptscript] [math-scriptscript] [ss04=yes]
\setupbodyfont[lucidaot]
\starttext
\startTEXpage[offset=3bp]
$\mathcal A$