[NTG-context] \setupmathematics with stylealternative not working

Mikael P. Sundqvist mickep at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 08:35:15 CET 2019

Hi,

It seems that, with the latest beta, the \setupmathematics with
stylealternative is not working.

I tried

\setupbodyfont[lucidaot]
\setupmathematics[stylealternative={calligraphic}]
\starttext
\startTEXpage[offset=3bp]
$\mathcal A$
\stopTEXpage
\stoptext

and got the attached output lcm.png. This is not the curly A I would
expect. The one I expect is the one that can be seen on top of page 9
in https://tug.org/store/lucida/lucida-amsmath.pdf.

I also noticed that the example file that I have seen earlier on this
list, pasted below, does not seem to change anything.

Has anything changed?

/Mikael

% second example
\setupbodyfont[lucidaot]

\starttext

$x
    ^{i \leftarrow 0 = ∅}
    _{\setmathfontalternate{arrow}
      \setmathfontalternate{dotless}
      \setmathfontalternate{zero}
      i \leftarrow 0 = ∅}
$

$x
    ^{i \leftarrow 0 = ∅}
    _{\setmathfontalternate{arrow,dotless,zero}
      i \leftarrow 0 = ∅}
$

\setupmathematics[stylealternative={arrow,dotless,zero}]

$x
    ^{i \leftarrow 0 = ∅}
    _{i \leftarrow 0 = ∅}
$