[NTG-context] Pretty printer for matlab

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 16:45:59 CET 2019

Hi Marco,

Thanks! I hadn't tries [syntax=scilab], but I just did it and it works exactly as expected!
However I could not edit the file scilab.vim which sits (on my machine) in
	/usr/share/vim/vim80/syntax/scilab.vim

Meanwhile, out of curiosity I modified the two files
	buff-imp-lua.mkiv
	buff-imp-lua.lua
written by Hans, by naming them (temporarily)
	buff-imp-scilab.mkiv
	buff-imp-scilab.lua
and then by saying
	\usemodule[buff-imp-scilab]
	 \definetyping[scilab][option=SCILAB]
I could obtain an approximate good result… But since the keywords in Lua and Scilab are quite different, I could not change some of the settings (for instance in Lua the cosine function is called math.cos while in Scilab it is cos: I could not change appropriately the list of such keywords…).

I think for the time being it is simpler for me to use your solution with
	\usemodule[vim]
	\definevimtyping[scilab][syntax=scilab]

Thanks again,
Best regards: OK