[NTG-context] Pretty printer for matlab

Marco Patzer lists at homerow.info
Thu Feb 21 15:31:21 CET 2019

On Thu, 21 Feb 2019 15:10:27 +0100
Otared Kavian <otared at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for pointing to that module, which I didn't know because I
> never use vim… I just tested it and seems fine, but I would need to
> modify some of the keywords of Matlab in order to adapt them to
> Scilab. However I didn't find where those keywords are defined in the
> vim module.

They're not defined in the vim module. The vim module is just a way
to use vim's syntax highlighting in context. The syntax should be
defined in the vim files <filetype>.vim in the vim directory, e.g.
/usr/share/vim/vim81/syntax/<filetype>.vim if I'm not mistaken.

Have you tried using “syntax=scilab”?

Marco