[NTG-context] When newsizing an external figure bei [width=<some pt>], what will be its height in pt and viceversa?

Rudolf Bahr quasi at quasi.de
Tue Feb 19 10:48:38 CET 2019

Hi All,

from an external figure I normally know its width and height in px.
But I don't know its exact sizes in pt. When newsizing the figure
in a document (by the same width-to-height-ratio), I'll do that as
some part of textwidth or textheight, in pt or mm, but not in px,
i.e. by means of [width=<some pt>].
Sometimes it would be interesting to know its new height in pt,
and viceversa.

Is there a variable or something else containing its new size in pt?

Regards,
Rudolf