[NTG-context] Lines in \showbodyfontenvironment

Tomas Hala tomas.hala at mendelu.cz
Sun Feb 17 18:41:04 CET 2019

I have tested it on this code:

\definebodyfontenvironment
  [default]		% or size
  [text=10pt,a=2,d=5,   % or other values
]

\starttext
  ahoj {\bfa ahoj} {\bfd ahoj} ahoj

  \showbodyfontenvironment
\stoptext

Tomáš

Sun, Feb 17, 2019 ve 06:02:53PM +0100 Wolfgang Schuster napsal(a):
# Tomas Hala schrieb am 17.02.19 um 16:07:
# >Hi all,
# >
# >I played with \definebodyfontenvironment and found the command
# >\showbodyfontenvironment.
# >
# >Experimentally I changed parameters at \definebodyfontenvironment
# >and I am not able to understand the logic of the table generated
# >by the \showbodyfontenvironment.
# >
# >What is the meaning of lines in the table? Or is this published somewhere?
#
# Do you have a minimal example?
#
# Wolfgang