[NTG-context] Missing number, treated as zero

Saša Janiška gour at atmarama.com
Fri Feb 15 17:40:37 CET 2019

On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 13:59:46 +0100
Wolfgang Schuster <wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> You need (note the “start”)
>
>      \startsection[title={...}]
>
> when you use \stopsection.

Ahh, I managed to try just those combination which do not work...feeling really
embarrassed. :-(

Thank you for being kind and exposing my stupidity. ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
A person is said to be established in self-realization and is called a
yogī [or mystic] when he is fully satisfied by virtue of acquired