[NTG-context] degrade module

Marco Patzer lists at homerow.info
Fri Feb 15 12:23:13 CET 2019

On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 11:48:51 +0100
Lutz Haseloff <lutz.haseloff at toppkieker.info> wrote:

> Your Module with wrapper finally works for me as expected.

Great to hear it's finally working.

> Will it find its way into the distribution as an  enhanced degrade
> module?

Probably not, for the following reasons:

- It's 99% Peter's code, he's the maintainer of the module and
  probably he should just fix his code.

- My modification contains an ugly hack that just renames all files
  to pdf, regardless of the actual file type because I have no clue
  how to do that properly. That code shouldn't make it into the
  distribution.

- I'm not fluent in Lua and am therefore not the right person to
  maintain a Lua module.

Marco