[NTG-context] degrade module

Lutz Haseloff lutz.haseloff at toppkieker.info
Fri Feb 15 10:22:48 CET 2019

Thank you Henning and Marco,

but both scripts trow the same error on windows and linux-armhf:

grph-downsample.lua:32: bad argument #2 to 'format' (number has no integer representation)

Hans' luacode seem not to change the resolution of the pictures at all.
It works, the size of the pictures get smaller but the resolution remains the same.

Greetings Lutz