[NTG-context] Macro in a macro with optional argument

Pierre-Francois Bonnefoi bonnefoi.pf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 12:35:26 CET 2019

Hello,

I try to define automatically some macros to include cliparts in my TikZ drawings and I've defined the following macro :

\def\clipart#1#2{%
\expandafter\def\csname tk#1\endcsname{\dosingleempty\expandafter\csname dotk#1\endcsname}%
\expandafter\def\csname dotk#1\endcsname[##1]{\iffirstargument\image{cisco/#1}{##1}\else\image{cisco/#1}{#2}\fi} }

\clipart{pc}{.8} % defines the macro \tkpc to include the picture "cisco/pc"

The issue arises when I use the newly defined \tkpc : the argument is not optional and I have to put \kpc[.5] for example.
To add insult to injury, the value passed in argument is ignored also : \iffirtargument return always false...

Do you have any idea ?

Best regards,
Pierre-Fran├žois.

--
Bonnefoi Pierre-Francois                |  E-mail : bonnefoi at unilim.fr http://p-fb.net/
Universite de Limoges, Laboratoire XLIM |       Tel : 06 28 18 03 38