[NTG-context] index problem: [entry not flushed]

Jeong Dal haksan at me.com
Tue Feb 12 00:00:56 CET 2019

Dear Wolfgang,

>> I couldn’t figure out what relation is there between Theorems and Exam.
> The numbers are correct with the latest beta.
>
> mtx-context     | current version: 2019.02.10 17:43

You are right. The example which I sent last time had no problem in numbers.
I checked it by adding definitions one by one and finally found the reason.

One line in my environment file cause the problem.
\setupenumeration[alternative=serried,width=broad,distance=0.5em]

Also, I found very strange phenomena that it depends on the order of appearance of that line.
That is, it is OK if the command \setupenumeration… before the \defineenumeration[Exam], but if the command \setupenumeration… after the \defineenumeration[Exam] cause the problem.

After change the order of appearance such a commnad in my environment file, the numbers of Exam are correct.  Now, I have to find the other possible changes.

Please run the following code changing the location of the commnad “\setupenumeration…”.

Thank you so much.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

%%%%%%%%%%%% general setting for enumerations:Exam,Theorem,Lemma,Definition
\setupenumeration[alternative=serried,width=broad,distance=0.5em]
%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\setupwhitespace[medium]

\defineenumeration[Exam]
   [text={\white\translate[en=Example, kr=예제]},
   numbercommand={\inframed[corner=round, framecolor=dYellow,toffset=-1pt,boffset=-1pt, loffset=1ex,roffset=1ex, background=color,backgroundcolor=blue]},	%height=1.3em,
    title=yes,
    prefix=yes,
    prefixsegments=chapter,
    way=bychapter,