[NTG-context] State of the reference manual contextref.pdf

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Feb 11 09:11:53 CET 2019

Hi,

> On 11 Feb 2019, at 07:43, Hans Hagen <j.hagen at xs4all.nl> wrote:
>

>> The wiki should reflect that, at least the old repo information
>> (foundry.supelec.fr) should go. The manual can stay. But before
>> removing the info on the wiki someone needs to confirm there's no
>> repo any longer.

Yes, the repo is gone. The page at https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Manuals
feels a bit out-of-date anyway, but I removed the reference to supelec.fr
right now. Clearly more work is needed on how to present the ConTeXt
documentation, and that is something that we are still working on.

> Sure, so best coordinate this with taco who is cleaning up / upgrading the wiki andhas a shadow to play with running. Actually some more input on / help with that is welcome.

And there is a mailing list to go with it: