[NTG-context] State of the reference manual contextref.pdf

Marco Patzer lists at homerow.info
Sun Feb 10 20:13:07 CET 2019

On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 17:43:09 +0100
Hans Hagen <j.hagen at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> that effort was changed in cooking up smaller independent manuals ...

Which I personally like. It provides more in depth knowledge.

> that ref manual still applies to much (encodings and fonts have
> changed of course)

I know about the state of the manual. The question is, if it's
frozen and abandoned and the source repo closed down or if it has
moved elsewhere. But as it seems it's no longer updated.

The wiki should reflect that, at least the old repo information
(foundry.supelec.fr) should go. The manual can stay. But before
removing the info on the wiki someone needs to confirm there's no
repo any longer.

Marco