[NTG-context] 404 error: Not found for first-setup.sh

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 20:23:44 CET 2019

Hi,

On Fri, 8 Feb 2019 at 19:03, Marcus Vinicius Mesquita wrote:

> Hi, Taco
>
> I tried again, but the server still answers with a 404 error.

There seems to be some misconfiguration for http vs. https introduced
earlier today. For me it works on http, while it tries to access the
mailman page on https. However my browser additionally automatically
redirects to https, so it fails from the browser as well.

We'll try to fix it tomorrow (read as: I'll probably leave it to Taco
as I would almost certainly break something in an even worse way than
that :)

Mojca