[NTG-context] setupdirections RTL bug

Mohammad Hossein Bateni bateni at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 16:08:21 CET 2019

Thanks, Hans!

With \setupdirections[bidi=global,method=three], the footers are placed
correctly.  But the *left* footer still does not get RTL treatment.  Adding
\setupdirections[bidi=global,method=three] inside startsetups does not help.

Method three has this "bug": a word with ZWNJ gets the long direction.  For
example, if I have A+ZWNJ+B (logical), visually I should get "B+ZWNJ+A" but
I don't.  It works correctly with SPC in place of ZWNJ.