[NTG-context] \index[infinity]{$+\infty$} gives an error

Mikael P. Sundqvist mickep at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 15:37:00 CET 2019

Hi,

With latest beta, the file below throws me the error given below the
example file. I thought this was possible (see
http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/cont-enp.pdf, (pdf)page
202). The error is not present if I remove the third problematic index
entry.

/Mikael

% Example file

\starttext
This does not look right:
\index{entry}
\index[key]{entry}
\index[infinifty]{$+\infty$}
\placeindex
\stoptext

% Error message

tex error       > tex error on line 68 in file
/home/mps/tmp/indexproblem.tex: ! Extra }, or forgotten $

<recently read> }

<argument> ...mand {[internal expandable lua function call]}}
                                                  }
\firstofoneargument #1->#1

\doapplyregisterentrycommand ...extcommand {#2}}}}
                                                  \dostoptagged
\registerentry ...plyregisterentrycommand {#2}{#5}
                                                  \fi \popcurrentregister
l.68 }