[NTG-context] Adjusting interlinespace in a table

Mari Voipio mari.voipio at iki.fi
Tue Feb 5 09:21:33 CET 2019

Hello all!

This may be a really stupid question, but wiki wasn't helpful: Is
there a way of adjusting interlinespace in a table? A \setupTABLE
command would work as I want to change the line height throughout the
table to make it smaller (have the rows closer to each other than in
my running text). I don't need to set the cell height or anything like
that, I just want to adjust the text inside the cells. I'm fairly
certain there's some simple way of doing it...

Thanks,
Mari