[NTG-context] problem with \sym?

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 17:20:42 CET 2019

Alan Bowen schrieb am 04.02.19 um 16:37:
> I should have done this originally. Sorry for that.
>
> My table of contents is component of a book-project; it is essentially
> a custom itemization.
>
> The following:
>
> \defineitemgroup[CList][levels=2]
> \setupCList[1][n, broad, packed, autointro, repeat, continue]
> [itemalign=flushright,
> left={},right={},stopper={.},
> margin=0pc,
> before={\setupinterlinespace[off]
> \setuplines[before={}, after={}]
> \startlines},
> after={\stoplines}]
>
> \setupCList[2][n, broad, packed, joinedup, autointro]
> [itemalign=flushright,
> left={}, right={}, stopper={},
> margin=0pc,
> ]
>
> \def\leaderfill{\leaders\hbox to 1em{\hss. \hss}\hfill}
> \define[1]\pg{{\switchtobodyfont[10pt]\hfill\at[#1]\crlf}}
>
> \startcomponent%\starttext
> \startCList
> \sym{} Illustrations and Tables\pg{Illustrations}
> \sym{} Preface\pg{Preface}
> \sym{} Acknowledgments\pg{Acknowledgments}
> \blank[big, fixed]
> \sym{0.} Prolegomena to the Study of Hellenistic Astronomy
> \emph{Alan C.\ Bowen and Francesca Rochberg}\pg{ACB00}
> \stopCList
> \stopcomponent%\stoptext
>
> Oddly enough, there is no problem if the code is run between
> \starttext and \stoptext.
>
> This used to work with the previous betas.
\startcomponent expects the name of the current file as argument, e.g.

     \startcomponent [mycomponent]

or

     \startcomponent mycomponent

You can also replace the name of the current file with a asterisk, e.g.

     \startcomponent [*]

In your document \startcomponent takes \startCList as argument which
leads to the error message.

Wolfgang