[NTG-context] Issue with the latest beta of context standalone

Fabrice Couvreur fabrice1.couvreur at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 11:21:58 CET 2019

Hi,
I added the patch but the output is not that expected because I get  d = 4m
= 02 y = 2019 instead of "4 février 2019"
Thank you
Fabrice
 \mainlanguage[fr]

  \setupbackgrounds
    [header]
    [text]
    [frame=off,
     topframe=off,
     bottomframe=on,
     framecolor=,
     rulethickness=1pt]

  \defineframed
   [headerframed]
   [frame=off,
    height=fit,
    width=fit]

   \startsetups [headertext]
        \setupheadertexts
        [{
            \startframed [headerframed] [foregroundstyle=bold]
                \getvariable{headertext}{title}
n\high{o}\,\getvariable{headertext}{number}
            \stopframed
        }]

    \setupheadertexts
        [{
            \startframed [headerframed]
[align=flushleft,foregroundstyle=\ssx]
                \getvariable{headertext}{location}\\
                \getvariable{headertext}{time}
            \stopframed
        }]
        [{
            \startframed [headerframed]
[align=flushright,foregroundstyle=\ssx]
                Lycée LA SALLE\\

\date[d=\getvariable{headertext}{day},m=\getvariable{headertext}{month},y=\getvariable{headertext}{year}]
            \stopframed
        }]

  \stopsetups

  \setvariable{headertext}{set}{\directsetup{headertext}}

  \setvariables
  [headertext]
  [title={Interrogation écrite},
   number={6},