[NTG-context] Making ConTeXt stop on all or some errors

Jan U. Hasecke juh+ntg-context at mailbox.org
Mon Feb 4 07:30:38 CET 2019

Hi all,

yesterday I asked about where to put color profiles.

My problem was that ConTeXt for some unknown reason didn't find the
color profiles I downloaded. But most annoying was the fact that I
didn't saw the error in the log because ConTeXt only complains about not
finding the profile.

Is there a way to make ConTeXt stop if it does not find the profile like
it stops if I use a unknown command?

I want to avoid that we send a pdf without a profile to the print shop,
because we overlook a message in the logs.

juh