[NTG-context] Color profile not found

Jan U. Hasecke juh+ntg-context at mailbox.org
Sun Feb 3 18:17:05 CET 2019

Am 03.02.19 um 15:26 schrieb Jan U. Hasecke:
> I get an error when I use.
>
> \setupbackend[
>    format=PDF/X-3:2003,
>    intent={Coated FOGRA39 (ISO 12647-2:2004)},
>    ]
>
> backend         > profiles > profile specification 'Coated FOGRA39 (ISO
> 12647-2:2004)' loaded from
> '/home/juh/context/tex/texmf-context/colors/icc/context/colorprofiles.xml'
> backend         > profiles > error, couldn't locate profile
> 'CoatedFOGRA39.icc'
> backend         > profiles > invalid output intent 'Coated FOGRA39 (ISO
> 12647-2:2004)'
>
> I copied the file CoatedFOGRA39.icc to
>
> context/tex/texmf-context/colors/icc/profiles
>
> My setup worked before.
>
> Using the intent "ISO Coated v2 300\letterpercent\space (ECI)" I get no
> error.

I solved the problem by installing the color profiles on my debian
machine so that they are in ~/.colors/icc

Then I exported in .bashrc

export OSCOLORDIR="$HOME/.color/icc"

This solved the issue here.

But as I am working in a group I would like to have a solution that
works without installing the color profiles locally.

juh