[NTG-context] [DKIM Failure] Re: getting ConTeXt results back to Lua (for typesetting solutions at end of document)

r.ermers at hccnet.nl r.ermers at hccnet.nl
Fri Feb 1 21:10:53 CET 2019

What you probably mean is that Swedish, German, Dutch and English are Indo-European Germanic languages which have much in common.

This cannot be expressed in terms of blends, products or square roots from one another.

What they do have is a common root, like

\sqrt(indo-european) $x$ w = Swedish,
\sqrt(indo-european) $x$ x = Dutch,
\sqrt(indo-european) $x$ y = German,
\sqrt(indo-european) $x$ z + Latin + French = English,

etc.

And yes, Sanskrit, Farsi, Kurdish, Urdu and Hindi are indo-European languages too, each in their own right.

Robert