[NTG-context] New logo proposal

Lars axteffekt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 19:51:48 CET 2019

Although I don't think that it's a good idea to paint a car which
doesn't work as it should in uncountable situations, I'd like to make a
suggestion:

When you're over the decision which tone the blues and reds should have,
please put an .ico file or similar of the logo into the CTX
distributions. My wish has to do with the way how Windows handles
modifications to its user interface (UI). Having a fixed location and
naming structure for a file icon would be a big improvement.

If the CTX distribution always downloaded the logo.ico to some place
which I just didn't find yet, ignore this mail.

Thanks sincerly, Lars.