[NTG-context] New logo proposal

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Wed Jan 30 16:14:02 CET 2019

On 1/30/19 1:50 PM, Willi Egger wrote:
> I would say, that the multicolor version is dissecting the word ConTeXT to unidentifiable crumbles. It is to my taste to less connected to typesetting, herewith agreeing partly with Clyde.

It is useless to argue about taste, but it may be of interest to see how
users react. I would agree with Willi. The colors look too random to me.
A fine-tuned palet with  a smaller range of colors that are visually and
intuitively related would be preferable, IMHO. But again: de gustibus
non est disputandum; if Paul likes this look, he should by all means use
it in his presentations and documents.  And of course, thanks for
sharing your design with us!

Thomas