[NTG-context] New logo proposal

Procházka Lukáš Ing. LPr at pontex.cz
Wed Jan 30 11:11:01 CET 2019

Hello,

thanks Paul for the nice job! The colorful hexa-shaped logo seems much prettier.

One point/suggestion - if the letters "TEX" shared the same background - be it e.g. light gray - it might be cleaner how to read ("discover") the word "ConTeXt"; it would also keep the hexagonal shape, associating chemistry; and it would also indicate or highlight relation to "TeX".

But keep my notion or feeling just personal; the new logo is "nice enough" as published on wiki.

Best regards,

Lukas

Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr at pontex.cz
Pontex s. r. o.      | mailto:pontex at pontex.cz | http://www.pontex.cz | IDDS: nrpt3sn | IČO: 40763439