[NTG-context] New logo proposal

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Wed Jan 30 10:20:40 CET 2019

Hi,

While this discussion is going on, it is still the case that Paul’s
new unofficial logo is better than the old green one, so I did
in fact replace the wiki logo. It will stay up until someone
comes up with a proposal with a higher level of consensus.

Thanks Paul!

Taco

PS I tried replacing the favicon as well, but the image does
not want to scale down that much, so the favicon is still Patrick’s
tulips.