[NTG-context] Issue with the latest beta of context standalone

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 15:24:20 CET 2019

Hi Hans,

I can confirm that with version 2019.01.25 20:06, when the main language is set to fr, the \date command does not work correctly.
However setting
\mainlanguage[en]
gives the correct behavior of \date, in english, in the example file sent by Fabrice.

Also this minimal example gives a wrong date:

\mainlanguage[fr]
 \starttext
  \currentdate
 \stoptext

gives 27 mars 2019 (with two months in advance… :-)
\mainlanguage[en]
or any other language, gives the same error (March 27, 2019).

Best regards: OK