[NTG-context] Changes \setuphead

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 12:08:19 CET 2019

Hi Ursula,

If you replace the \startsetups[chapter:before] with the following, you obtain a page without the page number:

\startsetups [chapter:before]
  \doifoddpageelse
    {}
    {\pushbackground[page]
    \setuppagenumbering[state=stop]
     \setupbackgrounds[page][background=color,backgroundcolor=gray]
     \page[right]
     \setuppagenumbering[state=start]
     \popbackground}
\stopsetups

However probably there is a better way to achieve what you want…

Best regards: OK