[NTG-context] startchapter in two columns

Lizardo M. Reyna Bowen farliz at disroot.org
Sat Jan 19 01:05:21 CET 2019

Thanks Wolfgang,

The insidesection/aftersection options in \setuphead works well. I have
been used the following way:

\starttext

\chapter{title of the chapter}

\startcolumns

\section{Introduction}

\dorecurse{5}{\input davis\par}

\section{Methods}

\dorecurse{5}{\input davis\par}

%....

\stopcolumns

\stoptext

I have read that the \start...\stop way of the commands are better for
exporting  to another format like xml.