[NTG-context] \startcolumns and multi-line footnotes

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 15:05:50 CET 2019

Hi Taco,

There two documents
	/context-minimal/tex/texmf-context/doc/context/documents/general/manuals/notnow.pdf
and
	/context-minimal/tex/texmf-context/doc/context/documents/general/manuals/pagecolumns.pdf
written by Hans in which he says that long footnotes and columns cannot be treated correctly yet (in the first one) and in the second he says that pagecolumns can handle a « sane » usage of columns and footnotes…

Indeed the following works but not with your example :-(
Best regards: OK

\definepagecolumns [example]
	[n=2,
	distance=5mm]