[NTG-context] How to adjust inter item vertical space

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 11:33:57 CET 2019

Hi,

You can define your own white space and then attribute it to each item, as in the following:

\setupwhitespace[big]
\startsetups[mywhitespace]
	\setupwhitespace[small]
	\setupblank[small]
\stopsetups
\setupitemize[each][inner=\directsetup{mywhitespace}]

\starttext
\input knuth

\startitemize
\dorecurse{3}{%